Cartouche No. 7750
|Cartouche Installation Guide:
- Locate cartouche on wall.
- Level cartouche and mark location.
- Drill and countersink a sufficient number of holes in cartouche and if necessary
locate anchors in wall to coincide with them.
- Remove cartouche and apply construction adhesive on rear flange around entire perimeter.
- Attach cartouche to wall with galvanized screws or lag bolts.
- Caulk entire perimeter of cartouche.
- Fill screw holes with glazing compound.
- Prime and paint with good quality exterior latex paint.
A PDF file for Cartouch installation and general installion information( 124Kb ) is available.
Click here to download it.
1- 800 - 392 - 6896 | Fax: 610 - 275 - 6636
Felber Ornamental Plastering Corporation ©
Terms & Conditions