NICHE CAP INSTALLATION
Niche Cap Installation Guide
- Using typical wall framing (sized to niche cap and niche back dimensions) frame as per
drawing. Use niche cap to scribe plywood header.
- Drill for screws using flush head bit where there is purchase at spots marked
x on drawing.
- Attach blocking as indicated, install niche back then niche cap.
- Apply casing and rosettes or other trim.
- Fill screw holes and joints with non-shrink spackle, or #1 plaster, keeping
material wet. Sand smooth.
A PDF file for Niche and Dome installation ( 200Kb ) is available.
Click here to download it.
1- 800 - 392 - 6896 | Fax: 610 - 275 - 6636
Felber Ornamental Plastering Corporation ©
Terms & Conditions